Google Advertisement

: Insomnia Home Remedy





 What is Insomnia?
 Common Causes of Insomnia
 Home Remedy for Insomnia

What is Insomnia?


Insomnia is when a person cannot sleep properly, which results in daytime fatigue and poor performance caused by insufficient sleep. Insomnia can be Transient, where it lasts for few days, Short-term where it lasts for two or three weeks or Chronic where insomnia lasts for more than a month or longer. People with sleep disorder may experience one of the following:
  • • Inability to sleep despite being tired
  • • Waking in the night
  • • Insufficient sleep 
  • • Waking up too early
  • • Not feeling refreshed after sleep

Common Causes of Insomnia

  • • Physical - Pain, arthritis, headaches, itching, restless leg syndrome 
  • • Physiological - Disruptions in the sleeping environment, including light, noise, jet lag, reading heavy books etc.
  • • Psychological - Anxieties, depression, dementia, work related worries, relationship problems or death of closer ones

Home Remedies for Insomnia


Tip 1:


Eat at least 3 cups of curds daily.

Tip 2:

Mix 2 tsp of honey to 1 glass of warm water. Drink just before sleeping. Give half the amount to babies; it will help put them to sleep.

Tip 3: 

Drink warm milk with honey.

Tip 4:

1 tsp juice of celery leaves with stalks and 1 tsp of honey.

Tip 5:

Have raw onion salad.

Tip 6: 

2 tsp of fenugreek leaf juice with 1 tsp of honey at bedtime daily

2 comments:

  1. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure varicella zoster virus, I was diagnosed for the past 3 years I have being into varicella zoster virus drug since then,so I decide to look for help in the Internet then I found this woman post write about this great man Dr. Emmanuel, telling people about him that this man have cured to varicella zoster virus I don’t believe that because all I have in mind is varicella zoster virus had no cure, thank god for my life today am varicella zoster negative through the power of Dr Emmanuel, I contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me what to do about the cure well am from Australia this man prepare varicella zoster virus remedy herbs for me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is done truly he did I was cured for just 9 days herbal remedy what a wonderful man this Dr Emmanuel, if you need his cured just email him now on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348110857969 thank you DR,for this great work don for me i will never stop sharing you testimony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure varicella zoster virus, I was diagnosed for the past 3 years I have being into varicella zoster virus drug since then,so I decide to look for help in the Internet then I found this woman post write about this great man Dr. Emmanuel, telling people about him that this man have cured to varicella zoster virus I don’t believe that because all I have in mind is varicella zoster virus had no cure, thank god for my life today am varicella zoster negative through the power of Dr Emmanuel, I contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me what to do about the cure well am from Australia this man prepare varicella zoster virus remedy herbs for me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is done truly he did I was cured for just 9 days herbal remedy what a wonderful man this Dr Emmanuel, if you need his cured just email him now on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348110857969 thank you DR,for this great work don for me i will never stop sharing you testimony

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.